ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services (“Services”), you must not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You must not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Prep Doctors® equipment or property. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or obtain, or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services, or Prep Doctors® staff.
This site is intended for the lawful use of Prep Doctors® course attendees, employees, instructors, and management. Subject to the TOU, Prep Doctors® grants you a non-transferable, limited right of access and use of the Prep Doctors® site, Services and course materials, (“Materials”). As such, you may not allow others to, directly or indirectly:
- reproduce, sell, modify or distribute the Materials in any way;
- transfer the Materials to any other person without the written consent and authorization of Prep Doctors® Management;
- interfere or disrupt any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Prep Doctors’ premises and/or Services;
By enrolling in Prep Doctors’ Services, you subscribe and agree to receive email communication, announcements and/or updates pertaining to the course, other relevant courses, Prep Doctors’ service offerings that may be of interest, and/or the exam process communications. Email communication and updates may be sent prior, during, and up to 24 months after the completion of the course. You may choose to opt out of receiving email communication at any time by using the unsubscribe button in the email or contacting our office directly.
USE OF SERVICES
Upon registration and complete payment of course fees, you are entitled to the following services:
- Attendance to all offered sessions of the course, as indicated in both the registration agreement and course outline;
- Access to the Laboratory for practice sessions, as designated by the course, and/or course instructor for the duration of the registered course(s).
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make available any content that is: false, inaccurate, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, libelous, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, abusive or harassing on our forum;
- Use the Services in a malicious, misleading or discriminatory manner;
- Violate any applicable laws, regulations or third-party rights.
Prep Doctors® within its sole discretion, accordingly reserves the right at all times to disclose any information it deems necessary and appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. It further reserves the right to edit, refuse to post and to remove any information/materials, in whole or in part.
PROPERTY and EQUIPMENT DAMAGE AGREEMENT
Section A: Applicable to all preparatory courses
By entering into this agreement I understand and accept responsibility for all property and materials that I may damage intentionally, or unintentionally while on the premises of Prep Doctors. I understand that it is my responsibility to advise Prep Doctors’ staff of any such damage caused, immediately upon becoming aware of it.
Furthermore, I understand that I will be responsible for reimbursing Prep Doctors® for any such damage, as advised by Prep Doctors® staff.
Section B: Applicable to those enrolling in the Assessment of Clinical Skills preparatory course
By entering into this agreement I understand how to properly operate and maintain the equipment I am using at home, in the laboratory and in the classroom, as depicted in the course manual and explained by the instructor. I agree to be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment and its return in the same condition in which it was received, except for the normal wear and tear. If you are deemed responsible for the loss, or loss of use of the equipment, you will be liable for the repair, or replacement of the equipment. If the equipment is not returned in good condition, Prep Doctors® may charge the renter with a service and maintenance fee equal to the cost to restore the Used Equipment to the condition in which it was in at the time the renter initially received it.
BODILY INJURY RELEASE
By entering into this agreement I agree that my safety is primarily my own responsibility. I agree to make sure that I know how to safely use all equipment, and I agree to observe any rules and practices that may be employed to minimize the risk of injury. I agree to stop and seek assistance if I do not believe I can safely continue operating the equipment. I agree that if I do not know how to operate a function of the equipment, I will stop and ask for assistance. I agree that I will refrain from any and all actions that would pose a hazard to myself or others. I have read, participated in the classroom safety instructions and I understand how to safely use all the equipment that I am using in the laboratory, classroom and at home. I hereby agree to release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue, and agree to hold Prep Doctors, its directors, officers, agents, volunteers, employees and representatives (hereafter referred to as the “Releasees”) from and against any and all liabilities, demands, claims, or injuries, including death, that I may sustain during or in conjunction with operating equipment while on the premises of Prep Doctors® and while using the equipment provided by Prep Doctors® at home.
PHOTOGRAPH and VIDEO RELEASE
By entering into this agreement I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video recording without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational and/or promotional settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
- conference presentations
- educational presentations or courses
- informational presentations
- on-line educational courses
- educational videos
- promotional content
By entering into this agreement I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting.
I will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the sessions listed on this document only.
By entering into this agreement I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against Prep Doctors, its trustees, officers, agents, volunteers and employees from utilizing this material for educational purposes.
REGISTRATION & SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Once the registration form is completed and the course fees are paid in full, either in person or through the web, you will become an applicant in the course. Course applicants may be subject to a review process and further interviews by the Prep Doctors® team to determine their eligibility. The review and approval process will be conducted within 3 weeks from the registration date. If the applicant does not receive any further communications from Prep Doctors, within 3 weeks from the date of registration and payment, then they are considered accepted and fully registered in the course.
While Prep Doctors® will use all reasonable means to offer sessions/courses at the promised times and by the scheduled instructors, Prep Doctors® also reserves the right to adjust the course timelines, instructors, number of sessions, and to further cancel sessions, or courses at their sole discretion. Courses which do not reach the minimum number of required attendees may be cancelled by Prep Doctors® and the registered applicants will be notified accordingly. Wherever applicable, any reduction in the number of sessions or cancellation of courses, will result in a prorated reimbursement of payments corresponding to the canceled courses/sessions. In the event of such cancellations, registered students are not eligible to receive any additional compensation.
Timing within the sessions will be managed by the instructor and allocated to groups and/or individuals as the instructor sees fit, in order to maximally benefit the trainees.
WITHDRAWAL FROM COURSES
- 5% of the course fees will be deducted for processing fees if withdrawn 4 weeks or more prior to the course start date.
- 10% of the course fees will be deducted if withdrawn 3 to 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- 20% of the course fees will be deducted if withdrawn 2 to 3 weeks prior to the course start date.
- 30% of the course fees will be deducted if withdrawn 1 to 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
- There will be no refund of course fees if withdrawn 1 week or less prior to the course start date.
- There will be no reimbursement of payments for withdrawals following the course commencement.
- In addition to the aforementioned schedule of refunds, there will be no refunds whatsoever, at any point in time, on courses with a small class (less than 8 students), on-demand courses, or scheduled one-on-one sessions.
- No other exceptions to the above conditions will apply.
- Any applicable processing and transaction fees will also be deducted from the refund.
- Prep Doctors® course credits are non-refundable, non-transferable and expire after 6 months.
The following terms are applicable to course fees and charges:
The following terms are applicable to course fees and charges:
- The advertised course fees are subject to change without notice;
- Any change in fees will not impact registered students for that particular course;
- When a customer is eligible for multiple discounts or offers, only one discount or offer (the highest in value) will be applied to course fees.
HIGHER SCORE GUARANTEES
The higher score guarantee only applies to registered students who attend all course sessions, complete all assigned homework, and follow all the instructor’s instructions to practice and improve. The purpose of the HIGHER SCORE GUARANTEE is to establish improvement as a result of the course. This improvement may be established by comparing the results of the initial assessment or exam marks at the beginning of the course, with the assessments or mock exams held at the end of the exam.
MATERIALS ORDERS & RETURN POLICY
You have up to 10 business days to return unused and unopened items in their original packaging. Prep Doctors® reserves the right to refuse opened packages. Processing of returns and refunds may take up to 10 business days. A restocking fee of 15% may apply.
All course materials are solely for the personal use of registered course attendees. It is strictly prohibited to transmit, reproduce, sell or distribute any course materials in any form or by any means, including but not limited to photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written consent of Prep Doctors’ Management.
Grant to use Prep Doctors®’ intellectual property
Prep Doctors® grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable ability to access and/or use the program materials for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree that you may not use any of the materials (course booklets, mock examinations, course handouts, video and any virtual postings) in any manner, or for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement and in particular you may not:
create derivative work of any of the materials provided to you during your enrollment at Prep Doctors®; and, resell or reproduce in any way of any of the materials provided to you by Prep Doctors®.
Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights
As between Prep Doctors® and you, Prep Doctors® owns all rights, title and interest in and to the services and program materials. You acknowledge and agree that the services and program materials are provided to you only in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Except for the limited rights granted in this Agreement, all rights are reserved by Prep Doctors®.
Prep Doctors® utilizes your personal information for the provision of products and services to you as well as for the purposes of managing Prep Doctors’ business operations.
Furthermore, as a course registrant, I acknowledge and consent to Prep Doctors® occasionally publishing, reproducing, digitizing, displaying, and otherwise using, (a) my name, image, likeness, voice, and (b) all photographs, recordings, videotapes, and audiovisual materials of myself in any manner, form, or format on the Internet, and for the purpose of advertising or promotion of Prep Doctors® services without further consent from or payment to me.
Registrants may refuse or withdraw consent to the use and disclosure of their personal information at any time, in written format, subject to contractual and other legal obligations. However, doing so may preclude entitlement to particular benefits or services.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All registrants at Prep Doctors® agree to adhere to the code of conduct at all times. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Exercise common courtesy and professionalism at all times while on Prep Doctors® premises or when dealing with Prep Doctors® staff, instructors, and other trainees. Offensive language and abusive behaviour against Prep Doctors® staff, instructors, or other trainees will NOT be tolerated;
- Operate/use Prep Doctors® property within the allocated time, with the utmost care, while following the standards and instructions provided by Prep Doctors® and/or its instructors.;
- Video and/or Audio recording during sessions by attendees is prohibited at all times;
- Refrain from disrupting the instructor or classmates. These disruptions constitute continuous loud side-conversations, playing music, and repetitive questions/arguments with the instructor;
- Soliciting, advertising for other services, sale of materials, spreading of rumours, and false/misleading instructions that can hamper the class environment or mislead trainees, is strictly prohibited;
- Receiving instructions/training from anyone other than Prep Doctors’ instructors without Management’s prior permission is prohibited at all times;
- Vandalism or destruction of Prep Doctors® property is prohibited and may result in immediate termination and further liability for reimbursement of any damage caused;
- Facilitating or allowing entry onto the premises, for individuals who are not part of the course, outside of office hours and without the permission of Management is prohibited at all times;
- In order to provide feedback and/or any complaints with regard to instructors, students, facilities or other areas of the course, while enrolled in the course, students are required to follow the formal feedback process by communicating with the Program Advisor via email or telephone, as specified at the beginning of the course;
- Students must immediately report any behaviour that does not conform to this Code of Conduct to Prep Doctors’ management.
Violation of the aforementioned terms of conduct is an offense under the Code, subject to disciplinary actions and can result in immediate termination from the course(s) without any refund.